About Our Expertise:
Having served in the industry for over 25 years, owner/head technician John oversees every case beginning to end and personally ensures that meticulous detail goes into every unit. John, along with his expertly trained team, utilizes his experience to provide uncompromised quality and consistency for even the most difficult cases.
Head technician, Lee Seungyeol (John).
CDT John Seung Lee - Head Technician, graduated in 1990 from a Korean university majoring in dental technology. He received his certification in 1991. In 2003 he moved to Sunnyvale, CA and formed the business Foothill Dental Ceramics, Inc. For over 25 years he has worked with many different doctors, with all types of cases, and he has seen many new technologies. It is John's mission to help both doctors and patients alike. He has a specialization in implants and beauty prosthetics.
John has numerous experiences as a reliable dental technician over the 25 years. He can handle any difficult case and use the most advanced techniques. We compete with high quality not low prices and will be pleased to have a chance to help you. Thank you very much!!
- 1991: Completed degree in Dental Technology in ShinguCollege (S. Korea)-C.D.T.
- 1991-1994: Technician for K.B. Dental Laboratory.
- 1995-1998: Crown & Bridge Manager; Ceramist for E-SarangDental Laboratory.
- 1999-2005: CEO of Han Dental Laboratory/ Instructor (Esthetic Restoration, Implant)
- 2005-2007: Technician for J Dental Laboratory in Saratoga (Head Tech.)
- 2007-2010: Technician for Micro Dental Laboratory (MAC Team, Head Tech.)
- 2011-Current: Owner/Head Technician of Foothill Dental Ceramics Inc.
About Our Technology:
At Foothill Dental Ceramics, we pride ourselves on being able to take all different types of cases. Our goal is to allow doctors to rely on us to perform 100% of their cases in our proprietary lab without having to outsource obscure cases which could elongate turnaround time and compromise quality. We achieve this by carrying an all-inclusive suite of machinery to take on any cases.
Some of our most utilized units include:
The 3shape Scanner offers the market's most flexible range of technology-leading digital scanners for 3D scanning of both impression and gypsum models. All scanners are easy to use and fully integrated with 3shape CAD software for optimal workflow efficiency and full indication support. It provides the utmost accuracy and detail levels for even the most advanced indications.
- The market's most complete 3D scans.
- Market's most extensive suite of scan indications.
- Capture complete textures and pencil markings.
- Implant bridge and bar accuracy.
The Roland DWX-51D Milling Unit offers all the functionality and support of a larger machine in a convenient desktop design. Ideal for laboratories or office environments, the DWX dental mill delivers innovation and high-speed machining capability.
- Zirconia Milling Machine.
- Ten-station automatic tool changer with tool length sensor.
- Diagnostic notification system alerts user of machine status.
- Capable of 5-axis simultaneous machining to achieve complex cuts.
- Mills wax, zirconia, and PMMA with precision.
Picture by Roland